Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Welcome

Hello All,
My name is Melissa Solomon, I am currently a college student at Quinnipiac University. At the age of eight years old I won an essay contest and got to meet the Governor of Massachusetts, Deval Patrick, and other State House Representatives. The article is called Lobbying at Age 8, it was a great experience. I have been constantly thinking about the idea of writing but now I believe it is the perfect time to voice my witty humor. I just wanted to create this blog to voice my feelings how trends in the media and real situations affecting people all throughout the world. The concept black and white is to get just true and honest opinions from me and to just show the plain and simple breakdown of my thoughts on popular ideas today in the media. The idea is to portray this clear cut view of how I breakdown information. Thus portraying this "black and white" concept of my thoughts. I just want to throw out fun topics that are interesting to various types of people. Thanks for checking this out! Feel free to comment and subscribe!
- Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment